Friday, October 31, 2008

Teaser: What to do if you have 3 hours to kill in Rome.

I am rushing off to class in a bit (yes, Dee-d sayang, I do go to classes, they just don't make as nice a subject as my roaming! Not yet anyway, I am sure they will at some point!). It's the charming Mazziotta with his statistics today, i suspect we'll be playing with real data and i am definitely looking forward to it!

Just to tease you into coming back to see the pictures Azwa and I took on our whirlwind tour of Rome at 8 am this morning (!!! some Rome hasn't even stirred from last night's slumber, I swear!!!) when we got colosseo to our-giddy-selves and I tossed a shining Malaysian coin in the Trevi (Azwa caught it on camera! That girl is fast!).

Watch this space!

And Azwa, thanks for stopping by, even if the rice cooker and rendang are otherwise detained in Algeria!


ps: Just to prove I do have classes! :) That's Max's head behind mine.

All photos published by The Treedweller. All Rights Reserved. If you want to use it, drop a line to thetreedweller@gmail.com.

No comments: