November last, we had the opportunity to sit through the final presentations of the last session's students. It was wayyyyy impressive! I was kinda intimidated, I didnt think i would be able understand what they were talking about when our time comes. And i was not alone in this. We we ALL scared.
And so, it was with fear that we watch the months fly by, each of us scrambling to find opportunities for internship and/0r figure out topics for researches. I especially didnt want to write. What scares me the most is literature review - small prints are so not my scene.
But apparently, I cannot even run. a perfect opportunity arrived to answer my prayer for a spot that combines all my exciting if slightly random pasts with the future i hope to have - sustainable biofuel for food security and poverty, with one of 3 big boys in our field. But what do i have to do? Review literature. but how can i say no?
so, we will see how this will pan out. a little scared, but glad i got a spot.
updates later!
baci:j
All photos published by The Treedweller. All Rights Reserved. If you want to use it, drop a line to thetreedweller@gmail.com.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment