I wish i know who comes to visit. I know Islamabad is Sara and those from TreeDweller must be one of the girls. But Taiping, Ampang, Petaling Jaya, Wilayah Persekutuan, Johor (many many malaysians...must be my friends!), make yourself known...let's chat a bit...even if you are not my friends (yet!). I am missing home very much.
Leave a message, will ya!
ps: do i sound desperate? damn if i care :))
All photos published by The Treedweller. All Rights Reserved. If you want to use it, drop a line to thetreedweller@gmail.com.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'm Petaling Jaya :D Or rather, ONE of the many Petaling Jayas.
i cud be wilayah persekutuan la kut...tho' i must say, it's rather way off the radar..;)
p/s: biatch...any plans writing again dearie?
The Babe and The Bee, of course! And I enjoy your visits as always. Bee, if you see Lazio on your visitor panel, that's me :))
Hi Jueya! Keep on writing. I've linked ur blog to mine too. Hope u don't mind. hehehe...
Yeen
no, yeen, i dont mind :)) come back again!
Post a Comment