Sunday, November 2, 2008

Grocery Bills October 2008

Thais and I share the bills for the groceries. We try to cook and eat at home as much as we can as eating out costs quite a bit more than if we cook. I have no problem with that as I love cooking for us (and Kailash sometimes).

Yesterday, we did the calculations of the money we spent for groceries for October and are happy to report that between Thais and I, we spent EUR80.80 for groceries for the month :) that's way less than the EUR100 I budgetted. I think with care, we can make it at EUR50 per month per person for groceries. I think we both deserve a gelato!

Now, if only I can cut down the OTHER spending....hmmm...

All photos published by The Treedweller. All Rights Reserved. If you want to use it, drop a line to thetreedweller@gmail.com.

No comments: